domingo, 28 de septiembre de 2014

COMMERCIAL USE AND PERSONAL USE TERMS

****You may NOT use any parts of my scripts or templates to create new items****

♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*
COMMERCIAL USE TERMS:

You may NOT use any parts of my scripts or templates to create new items.
*Credit is required.
*This product was created by ©Design by Joan.
*Is for Commercial or Personal Use.
*The product can not be resold.
*My CU items can not be redistributed in layered images.
*NONE of my commercial use items are allowed to be use to create new designer tools.
*NOT offer any of my Cu or Pu elements on any webpage for download.
*Do not make kits or sets containing only items created using my products.
*You are more than welcome to change the shape or colour of my cu items,but you cannot claim
the original form or the altered form as your own.
*If you create kits with my cu MUST BE For personal use, not SFH or any other.
*This script/template is CU X PU commercial use FOR personal use.
*Any of my Script/template CANT be resold.
**Do not create layout, facebook covers, or blinkies to sell. ONLY PERSONAL USE.

♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*


**********************************************************************************
PERSONAL USE TERMS:


"All my Scrap Kits, Scraps Elements and more are for personal use, NOT FOR COMMERCIAL USE."
-Do not make Cluster Frames
-No change or rename files.
-YOU can colorizer and resize
- If you can use to tutorial, tags, sets, layouts, etc, for personal use ONLY
-please link it back to my store or personal pages.
-DO NOT create layout, facebook covers, or blinkies to sell. ONLY PERSONAL USE.


*Please do not climb radphishared and any other server, downloaded directly from the links in my blog

*Do not use the scraps or items or any of the other, for commercial use or for other improper use,

"If they are used in tutorials please put a link to my blog giving me credit for my work. Thank you!
♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*

You may contact me at:

joan002011@gmail.com
http://designbyjoan.blogspot.com/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada